Monday, December 31, 2007

I've been..

extremely lazy lately. I'm not doing the things that I'm suppose to be doing and I know it. Like finding the ||1#2xzx|error!=true|32##da ....


Been diggin in to some YouTube subscriptions lately. Here's some of my recommendations.... (From a guy's perspective of cause ) ->



ChannelReviews - A guy who does review for other people's channels. Kinda funny and he talks loud. Thanks to him at least, I get to know...



communitychannel - A cute aussie gal from downunder that does totally random things and talk about daily buggers that haunt us so. Love her sweet voice and the funny role plays that she did herself. Check her out.



Ultraneko - A gamer girl with a great personality to boot! She does games reviews and you get to watch her play, while she cuss and make some of the most funniest reactions and talkbacks i've ever seen! Die Bitches! She just got a Wii from a fan recently, I think. Sounds good!



Head out to my Youtube channel to see my other favored videos

No comments: